Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kappa Alpha

So this past week was my fraternity's, the Kappa Alpha Society's, annual reunion. After weeks of planning and contacting alumni and active members alike, we were able to round out gentlemen all the way from New York and Toronto to join us for an unforgettable weekend.

A lot of people question the integrity of fraternities, criticizing the morality behind their hazing processes, as far as I'm concerned, I can't not even begin to share (for sake of secrecy of course), the eternal bond that I share with my brothers, and the incredible experience I have had in the previous 3 years. Fraternities are stereotyped for their lack of rigorous intellectual activity, but rest assured, as a literary society my fraternity encourages diligent studying and active citizenship. Long live the spirit of Kappa Alpha, and cheers to many more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment